Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
Optima Graphic Design Consultants are a forward-thinking, award-winning and full-service design agency. Based in the historic city of Lincoln, we’ve been in business for over 26 years producing high-quality design solutions for a wide portfolio of clients, from local to national businesses and global brands.
We are looking for Graphic Designer to join our creative team as soon as possible. We need a highly-motivated and creative individual, eager to work in a fast-paced, award-winning design studio. You will have the opportunity to work in all areas of design including brand, exhibition and packaging. We are a very busy agency with exciting and challenging projects, which means every member of our team needs to be adaptable, passionate and committed to creating great design.
We’re looking for individuals with the following skills and personal qualities:
- Multi-disciplined designer with a portfolio demonstrating creative problem-solving preferably on real-world projects
- Ability to take a brief from conception to completion, including artwork for print
- Proficiency in Adobe CC - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Confidence and ability to communicate confidently with the team and clients
- Great typographic and branding skills
- An excellent eye for detail
- The drive to be challenged, to learn and progress
- A down to earth, fun and positive attitude
- A team player
- Hardworking and flexible
- Strong organisational skills ability to work within time and budgets
- Commercial acumen and ability to understand a client’s business needs
- Experience in motion graphics is desirable, but not essential
Why work for Optima?
Our agency is a great place to work! We have a super-friendly, close-knit team located right in the centre of the charming city of Lincoln, close to the transport hub with lots of lovely places to eat and drink. Our place is, full of character and quirky features, having once been a popular pub with a thriving music scene. As well as working in this inspiring environment, you’ll have access to training resources and courses, regular reviews and be part of a dynamic team sharing ideas and learning from one another. Plus, we provide our staff with a legendary end of year Christmas party!
If you think you fit the bill then, then we’d love to meet you.
Closing date Sunday 15th August. Interviews wc 23rd August.
Apply in writing including a CV and samples of your work to: email@example.com
The position will initially be office-based for the first three months, with the option of hybrid home-working after that.